Publications within the Division of Information Technology
Read strategic documents for the Division of Information Technology, including the division's current strategic plans, and operational plans, and annual reports.
These are special highlights on events and projects within the Division of Information Technology.
The Departmental Computer Support Symposium (DCSS) is presented every year in the spring and fall. The symposium allows support personnel from various departments on campus to learn more about technology trends on campus. View slides and video recordings from DCSS events dating back to fall 2016 here.
Access past documents published by the Division of IT:
- IT Annual Reports, Archived (FY 2001 to present)
- IT Reference Guide, Archived (2007 to 2013)
- Strategic and Operational Plans, Archived (2012 to 2021)
- Exchange Online Migration Presentation (2017)
- IT Connection (public-facing newsletter 2008 - 2015)