Division of Information Technology
The IT Transformation will foster innovation and efficiency, strengthening our IT products, services, and career pathways.
Need help? Ask 4help, browse our Knowledge Base for answers, or connect to IT support services.
Find and request technology services available to Virginia Tech students, faculty, and staff.
Information Technology compliance and best practices.
Descriptions of open positions within IT.
IT News @ Virginia Tech
- Aug 08, 2022 Grant programs foster teaching innovation, course redesign, and research — Apply by Sept. 14 Apply for grants to explore using technology in the classroom, expand flexible/online course opportunities, or fund collaborative research.
- Jul 29, 2022 New process will allow departments, units to directly purchase qualifying software Introducing a program that allows departments to follow an expedited process for purchasing qualifying low-risk software, software subscriptions, and IT services.
- Jul 14, 2022 Accessibility Professional Certification Grant Program call for applications Become an accessibility expert—apply today for a grant that covers your costs to become a credentialed accessibility professional.
- Jun 15, 2022 Update on the Google Workspace Program
- May 10, 2022 Develop accessibility skills with a free IAAP membership Virginia Tech faculty, staff, and graduate students are invited to register for a free International Association of Accessibility Professionals (IAAP) membership.
- Apr 28, 2022 Revised Qualtrics pricing announced; resources available to assist researcher, department transition to QuestionPro While the university-wide site license for Qualtrics ends May 31, 2022, individual, departmental, and college-specific licenses will be available for 2022-2023. Users are recommended to export any data out of Qualtrics and transition to QuestionPro.