Virginia Tech Hokies are dedicated to creating, nurturing, and serving a diverse environment. The Principles of Community is an excellent resource that outlines this overall goal. As an employee at Virginia Tech, you too can enhance our University by following the Principles of Community. There are numerous outlets that allow one to partake in the progressive efforts of Virginia Tech, some of which include participating in Ut Prosim opportunities at the University or throughout the Blacksburg community and even the simple acknowledgement of the success that Virginia Tech strives for each and every day.
- American Indian Faculty & Staff Caucus
- Asian/Asian American Faculty & Staff Caucus
- Black Caucus of Virginia Tech
- Disability Alliance and Caucus
- Hispanic and Latino Faculty and Staff Caucus
- International Faculty & Staff Caucus
- LGBT Caucus at Virginia Tech
- Women's Alliance
- Veteran's Caucus
LinkedIn Learning: Online tutorials and training in a variety of software suites and programs
Professional Development Network (PDN): Programming and training opportunities designed to foster technology integration and increase digital fluency for faculty, staff, and students at Virginia Tech.